BUBBLY SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Bubbly Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 Package of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced (jared gives more taste)
- 1 c. of sour cream
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- 1 c. of mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. of half and half
- 1 1/2 c. of parmesan cheese
- 2 c. of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Thaw, rinse and drain spinach.
2. Mix the spinach, garlic, sour cream artichoke harts, mayo, half and half, 1 c. of parm, 1 c. of mozz., and solt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Mix until well blended.
4. Pour into a greased baking dish (Pam Sprayed).
5. Add 1/2 c. of parm and 1 c. of mozz to the top and bake at 350 for 20 min covered with tin foil.
6. After 20 min take off the tin foil and bake for another 10 min or until it is bubbly and brown. Eat with tortilla chips or bread.