- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is not my recipe. In college I worked as a receptionist and every once and a while we'd have potluck. One of the women would always make this and I could not get enough of it. One of the best I've ever had. So I asked for the recipe. SO YUMMY!!!
- 1 Package of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced (jared gives more taste)
- 1 c. of sour cream
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- 1 c. of mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. of half and half
- 1 1/2 c. of parmesan cheese
- 2 c. of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Thaw, rinse and drain spinach.
- 2. Mix the spinach, garlic, sour cream artichoke harts, mayo, half and half, 1 c. of parm, 1 c. of mozz., and solt and pepper in a bowl.
- 3. Mix until well blended.
- 4. Pour into a greased baking dish (Pam Sprayed).
- 5. Add 1/2 c. of parm and 1 c. of mozz to the top and bake at 350 for 20 min covered with tin foil.
- 6. After 20 min take off the tin foil and bake for another 10 min or until it is bubbly and brown. Eat with tortilla chips or bread.