- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 oz pancetta, diced
- 1 Scallion - Sliced
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flake
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 28 oz can of Roma Tomatoes, drained and crushed
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb pasta Bucatini or spaghetti
- 1/4 cup pecorino Romano cheese, freshly grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- In a frying pan, pour the olive oil, and add the Pancetta, scallion and red pepper.
- Sauté until Pancetta is crispy and scallion is soft
- Deglaze with wine and reduce by half
- Add crushed tomatoes and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Lower heat and cook for about 10 mintues more or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Pour over cooked pasta, add the Pecorino Romano and toss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More