- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1 CUP PINE NUTS
- 3CLOVES THIN SLICED GARLIC
- 2 CUPS FRESH CHOPPED BASIL LEAVES
- 1/2 CUP FINELY CHOPPED FENNEL STALKS
- 1 TBS FINELY CHOPPED DILL FROND
- 1/4 CUP GRATED PARMESAN/ROMANO
- ½ CUP SOUR CREAM
- 1/4 CUP HEAVY CREAM OR HALF & HALF
- 1 TBS SEA SALT
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- I created this recipe for our anniversary.
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 3 cloves thin sliced garlic
- 2 cups fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fennel stalks
- 1 tbs finely chopped dill frond
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan/romano
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half & half
- 1 tbs sea salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toast pine nuts in about a tablespoon of evoo until nice even tan. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, saute garlic, basil, fennel, and dill in a tablespoon of evoo. To this, add heavy cream and salt, turning to medium low. Slowly work in the parmesan and sour cream, stirring constantly. Add pine nuts. It may be necessary to add some milk to thin. Once cheese and sour cream are blended well, remove from heat and add to bucatini. Garnish with fennel fronds.
- You could also add chicken or shellfish to this dish to boost the protein.
NotesI created this recipe for our anniversary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More