- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1 CUP PINE NUTS
- 3CLOVES THIN SLICED GARLIC
- 2 CUPS FRESH CHOPPED BASIL LEAVES
- 1/2 CUP FINELY CHOPPED FENNEL STALKS
- 1 TBS FINELY CHOPPED DILL FROND
- 1/4 CUP GRATED PARMESAN/ROMANO
- ½ CUP SOUR CREAM
- 1/4 CUP HEAVY CREAM OR HALF & HALF
- 1 TBS SEA SALT
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- I created this recipe for our anniversary.
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 3 cloves thin sliced garlic
- 2 cups fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fennel stalks
- 1 tbs finely chopped dill frond
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan/romano
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half & half
- 1 tbs sea salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toast pine nuts in about a tablespoon of evoo until nice even tan. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, saute garlic, basil, fennel, and dill in a tablespoon of evoo. To this, add heavy cream and salt, turning to medium low. Slowly work in the parmesan and sour cream, stirring constantly. Add pine nuts. It may be necessary to add some milk to thin. Once cheese and sour cream are blended well, remove from heat and add to bucatini. Garnish with fennel fronds.
- You could also add chicken or shellfish to this dish to boost the protein.
NotesI created this recipe for our anniversary.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More