- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Filling and frosting:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Whip cream with vanilla and confectioners' sugar.
- Unroll cooled cake and remove towel.
- Spread half the filling over cake, being generous at edges.
- Roll up.
- Spread remaining whipped cream over the log and sprinkle with cocoa.
- Decorate with holly sprigs, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More