- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- First Layer:
- 1 box, Devil's Food cake mix
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Second Layer:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème
- Third Layer:
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 lb. confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Grease and flour a 15 X 11-inch jellyroll pan.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- First layer: Prepare cake as directed on box, using water, oil, and eggs for the ingredients. Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely,
- Second layer: In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil. Boil 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow crème; mix well. Quickly pour on top of cooled cake. Spread evenly. Cool completely.
- Third layer: In a medium saucepan, melt butter, cocoa and milk together. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla. Stir completely. Pour icing on top of cooled peanut butter layer.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More