- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Blend peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla. (Dough will look dry).
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Poke a toothpick into the top of each ball (to be used later as the handle for dipping) and chill in freezer until hard (1/2 hour).
- Melt chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler (use very low heat, not much hotter than tap water or the chocolate will get grainy. This will take awhile).
- Dip frozen peanut butter balls in chocolate holding onto the toothpick. Leave a small portion of peanut butter showing at the top to make them look like Buckeyes.
- Put back on the wax paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Short & Sweet
Italy or BustSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More