- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 6 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with a wood spoon in a large bowl.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Set them on prepared cookie sheet and insert toothpick into each ball.
- Chill in freezer until hard, ~30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips over medium-high heat.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Dip balls in chocolate and place back on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set ~2 hours.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More