- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Blend peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla. (Dough will look dry).
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Poke a toothpick into the top of each ball (to be used later as the handle for dipping) and chill in freezer until hard (1/2 hour).
- Melt chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler (use very low heat, not much hotter than tap water or the chocolate will get grainy. This will take awhile).
- Dip frozen peanut butter balls in chocolate holding onto the toothpick. Leave a small portion of peanut butter showing at the top to make them look like Buckeyes.
- Put back on the wax paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate 2 hours.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More