- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 6 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with a wood spoon in a large bowl.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Set them on prepared cookie sheet and insert toothpick into each ball.
- Chill in freezer until hard, ~30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips over medium-high heat.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Dip balls in chocolate (leave a bald spot on top - they are supposed to resemble chestnuts) and place back on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set ~2 hours.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
My Family CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More