- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Yams or Sweet Potatoes
- 3 teaspoons Rosemary, finely chopped
- Baking sheet
- Vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 225°.
- Coat baking sheet lightly with olive oil.
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/2” strips.
- Spread sliced potatoes on baking sheet in a single layer
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary over potato slices.
- Put baking sheet in the oven and bake for 3.5 hours.
- Test for consistency. For crunchier texture cook longer.
- Remove from oven when ready.
- Cool and serve.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More