- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Yams or Sweet Potatoes
- 3 teaspoons Rosemary, finely chopped
- Baking sheet
- Vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 225°.
- Coat baking sheet lightly with olive oil.
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/2” strips.
- Spread sliced potatoes on baking sheet in a single layer
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary over potato slices.
- Put baking sheet in the oven and bake for 3.5 hours.
- Test for consistency. For crunchier texture cook longer.
- Remove from oven when ready.
- Cool and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More