- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini squash, chopped (not peeled)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 7 oz. container BUENO® Frozen Green Chile
- ¾ cup frozen corn
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 1. Heat oil over low heat in a non-stick skillet. Sauté onion in oil.
- 2. Add zucchini and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add garlic to green chile and add to zucchini mixture.
- 4. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5. Add corn, salt and pepper.
- 6. Cover and cook over low heat for 8 minutes or until squash is tender.
NotesThis perennial post-harvest favorite has been a staple in the diets of natives for hundreds, even thousands of years. The combination of native ingredients—squash, corn and chile combine perfectly to delight your taste buds year round.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More