- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. pork cut into 1 inch long strips (approx. 4 chops)
- 1 14 oz. container BUENO® Frozen Red Chile
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. BUENO® Coarse Chile
- ¼ tsp. BUENO® Oregano, crushed
- Place pork strips into a deep baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine red chile, garlic, salt, coarse chile and oregano.
- Pour mixture over meat.
- Marinate in refrigerator up to 24 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 350º for 1 hour.
NotesFor over half a century and three generations, the Baca Family has been compiling Bueno recipes including some of their Grandmother Filomena Baca's best. They include both traditional favorites and nouveau ones, new recipes based on "old" ideas. In no time at all, you too can become an expert in New Mexican cuisine and your family and friends will find delight in your dishes. Happy cooking and enjoying the flavors of New Mexico.
Lau Family Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More