- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. pork cut into 1 inch long strips (approx. 4 chops)
- 1 14 oz. container BUENO® Frozen Red Chile
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. BUENO® Coarse Chile
- ¼ tsp. BUENO® Oregano, crushed
- Place pork strips into a deep baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine red chile, garlic, salt, coarse chile and oregano.
- Pour mixture over meat.
- Marinate in refrigerator up to 24 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 350º for 1 hour.
NotesFor over half a century and three generations, the Baca Family has been compiling Bueno recipes including some of their Grandmother Filomena Baca's best. They include both traditional favorites and nouveau ones, new recipes based on "old" ideas. In no time at all, you too can become an expert in New Mexican cuisine and your family and friends will find delight in your dishes. Happy cooking and enjoying the flavors of New Mexico.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More