- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 8 oz. rotini (tri-color)
- 1 lb. ground sirloin
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 16 oz. jar BUENO® NM Red Chile Sauce
- 1 cup jarred spaghetti sauce (with tomatoes & peppers)
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cook ground sirloin over medium-high heat.
- 3. When meat is cooked thoroughly, stir in onion.
- 4. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer over low heat 10 minutes.
- 5. Serve over rotini.
NotesA pasta dish full of color and flavor made in no time at all.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
GAES PTO Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More