- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time: 20
- Non stick spray
- 1 tsp. olive or canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ white onion, finely diced
- 1½ lbs. chicken breast fillets, skinless, boneless, cut into ½ inch cubes (approx. 3 cups)
- 3 cups reduced sodium fat free chicken broth
- 1 13 oz. container BUENO® Frozen Green Chile, not drained
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced (approx. ⅛ to ¼ inch thick)
- ½ cup frozen whole kernel sweet corn
- 2 medium Yukon gold or red potatoes peeled and diced into ¼ inch cubes
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1. Spray non stick skillet with non stick spray.
- 2. Add olive or canola oil.
- 3. Heat skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Add minced garlic and diced onion and sauté until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- 5. Remove garlic and onion into separate bowl with slotted spoon.
- 6. Add chicken pieces and cook, stirring until pieces turn white, approximately 7 minutes.
- 7. Add chicken broth.
- 8. Add sautéed garlic, onion and remaining ingredients.
- 9. Simmer over medium heat until chicken and vegetables are tender, approximately25 minutes.
- 10. Lower heat if rapid boil develops.
NotesWarms the soul on a cold evening.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Food Travels Through Italy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More