- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryYou don't have to be a native New Mexican to create delicious authentic dishes. And you don't even have to be your grandmother to make food that brings back wonderful memories.
- 1/2 lb. ground beef or sausage
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup BUENO® Frozen Green Chile
- 4 oz. (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup unbleached flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1. Brown meat and onion over medium heat. Drain on paper towel.
- 2. Layer meat and onion mixture, BUENO® Green Chile and cheese in lightly buttered casserole dish.
- 3. Mix together beaten eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- 4. Pour egg mixture over layers.
- 5. Back at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Deliciously Healthy at NCI
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More