Bueno Foods' Green Chile Quiche
1/2 lb. ground beef or sausage
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup BUENO® Frozen Green Chile
4 oz. (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
1/8 cup unbleached flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1. Brown meat and onion over medium heat. Drain on paper towel.
2. Layer meat and onion mixture, BUENO® Green Chile and cheese in lightly buttered casserole dish.
3. Mix together beaten eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper.
4. Pour egg mixture over layers.
5. Back at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Pairs Well With
You don't have to be a native New Mexican to create delicious authentic dishes. And you don't even have to be your grandmother to make food that brings back wonderful memories.