- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 lb. ground beef or sausage
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup BUENO® Frozen Green Chile
- 4 oz. (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup unbleached flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1. Brown meat and onion over medium heat. Drain on paper towel.
- 2. Layer meat and onion mixture, BUENO® Green Chile and cheese in lightly buttered casserole dish.
- 3. Mix together beaten eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- 4. Pour egg mixture over layers.
- 5. Back at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
NotesYou don't have to be a native New Mexican to create delicious authentic dishes. And you don't even have to be your grandmother to make food that brings back wonderful memories.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More