- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 7 BUENO® Chile Pods (stems & seeds removed, pods rinsed)
- 6 small pigs’ feet
- 6 qts. water
- 1 lb. lean pork meat, bite-sized
- 1 32 oz. pkg. BUENO® Posole
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 ½ Tbsp. salt
- 1 14 oz. container BUENO® Frozen Red Chile
- 1. Place chile pods, pigs’ feet and 3 qts. of water in an extra large (12 qt.) pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 1 hour over medium to medium-high heat.
- 2. Add pork and stew meat (including bones if any), posole and 3 more qts. water to pot. Bring to a slow boil. Cover and cook for 30 minutes over low to medium heat.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a slow boil. Cover and cook for 1 hour over low to medium heat, allowing flavors to blend.
NotesThis is a traditional Southwestern savory stew made with a specific variety of corn, pork and/or beef and red chile. It’s a hearty, authentic meal, perfect for the winter holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More