- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Approx 6 tenderloins or breasts depending on what you have available
- Italian Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Franks hot sauce
- one pad of butter
- I cubed the chicken into bite size nuggets, then I let them soak in the buttermilk while I get my oil preheating.
- I had the oil just deep enough to submerge the nuggets in) I used canola oil.
- After they had soaked and my pan was heated to med high, I then dredged the nuggets in the breadcrumbs and dropped one at a time into the pan ( 8 to a pan usually) so the oil stays hot.
- In another pan I emptied my hotsauce and butter ( helps it stick to nuggets) heated and set aside.
- Once the nuggets had been turned once and were golden brown I laid them on a papertowel to get off any excess grease.
- Then quickly tossed them in the hotsauce with a slotted spoon and then got them out of the sauce. (they will get mushy if you leave in the hotsauce too long)
- I served this in less than 20 minutes... SO yummy!
NotesMy husband and I both love wings, but hate the mess. I created this recipe to enjoy my wings with a fork! This recipe is so easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More