- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken (or cooked ground chicken)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 green onions with about 4 inches of green,chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing
- 24 to 30 wonton wrappers
- Oil for deep frying
- Buffalo sauce and ranch for dipping
- In a bowl or food processor combine chicken, cajun seasoning, onions, salt, pepper, ranch and buffalo wing sauce.
- Put about a tsp of the chicken mix into the center of the wonton and pull up sides to seal. Then fold the sides in to create a little packet.
- In a deep fryer or pan (oil at 375 degrees) place 3 or 4 wontons at a time until golden brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More