- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken (or cooked ground chicken)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 green onions with about 4 inches of green,chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing
- 24 to 30 wonton wrappers
- Oil for deep frying
- Buffalo sauce and ranch for dipping
- In a bowl or food processor combine chicken, cajun seasoning, onions, salt, pepper, ranch and buffalo wing sauce.
- Put about a tsp of the chicken mix into the center of the wonton and pull up sides to seal. Then fold the sides in to create a little packet.
- In a deep fryer or pan (oil at 375 degrees) place 3 or 4 wontons at a time until golden brown