- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Approx 6 tenderloins or 2 breasts depending on what you have available
- 2 cups of Italian Seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 bottle of Franks hot sauce
- one tablespoon of butter
- I cubed the chicken into bite size nuggets, then I let them soak in the buttermilk while I get my oil preheating. (I had the oil just deep enough to submerge the nuggets in) I used canola oil.
- After they had soaked and my pan was heated to med high, I then dredged the nuggets in the breadcrumbs and dropped one at a time into the pan. ( 8 to a pan usually) so the oil stays hot.
- In another pan I emptied my hotsauce and butter ( helps it stick to nuggets) heated and set aside.
- Once the nuggets had been turned once and were golden brown I laid them on a papertowel to get off any excess grease. Then quickly tossed them in the hotsauce with a slotted spoon and then got them out of the sauce. (they will get mushy if you leave in the hotsauce too long)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More