- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Approx 6 tenderloins or 2 breasts depending on what you have available
- 2 cups of Italian Seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 bottle of Franks hot sauce
- one tablespoon of butter
- I cubed the chicken into bite size nuggets, then I let them soak in the buttermilk while I get my oil preheating. (I had the oil just deep enough to submerge the nuggets in) I used canola oil.
- After they had soaked and my pan was heated to med high, I then dredged the nuggets in the breadcrumbs and dropped one at a time into the pan. ( 8 to a pan usually) so the oil stays hot.
- In another pan I emptied my hotsauce and butter ( helps it stick to nuggets) heated and set aside.
- Once the nuggets had been turned once and were golden brown I laid them on a papertowel to get off any excess grease. Then quickly tossed them in the hotsauce with a slotted spoon and then got them out of the sauce. (they will get mushy if you leave in the hotsauce too long)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More