- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ~2 tbsp blue cheese salad dressing
- ~2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese, divided
- Mix ground chicken, salad dressing, hot sauce and seasoning together. Burgers should be moist, but not overly saturated. Form into two patties.
- Make a well in the center and place 1 tbsp. blue cheese in each and then cover up the well.
- Grill or cook patties until cooked through and cheese is melted.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More