- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ~2 tbsp blue cheese salad dressing
- ~2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese, divided
- Mix ground chicken, salad dressing, hot sauce and seasoning together. Burgers should be moist, but not overly saturated. Form into two patties.
- Make a well in the center and place 1 tbsp. blue cheese in each and then cover up the well.
- Grill or cook patties until cooked through and cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Adventures in Cooking
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More