- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 stalks celery
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 heaping tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground pepper
- Ground chicken
- 4 green onions
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- onion rolls/buns
- Mix together sour cream, mayo, white wine vinegar, and garlic. Fold in blue cheese crumbles. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Thinly slice 4 celery stalks and red onions. Mix together and set aside.
- Heat sauté pan to medium. Dice last two celery stalks. Sauté until soft. Add in diced green onion and sauté. Take off heat and pour into mixing bowl. Add ground chicken and enough hot sauce to color meat red. Pat meat into 1/3-pound burgers. Place burgers on pan. Baste with hot sauce. Grill burgers on medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Flip and baste again. Grill for another three minutes. Flip and baste. Check for doneness.
- Shred celery stalks with cheese grater or food processor with shredding blade attached. Squeeze excess liquid from celery using a paper towel or clean towel.
- Butter onion rolls. Toast lightly. Remove from heat. Place burger on the bun. Top with celery slaw and spread bun with blue cheese spread. Enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More