- Cooking Time: 12 to 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Can Premium White Chicken, drained. (I buy it at Sam's Club)
- 1 small Sweet Onion, Minced
- 1 small can Green Chili's Chopped (I chopped them finer)
- 1 Large package Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons, Red Hot Sauce (Season to taste, less to more)
- Freshly ground pepper, (course setting)
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup celery, cut into 2 ince fine strips.
- Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Mix first six ingredients in a small bowl.
- Unrolled Crescent Rolls, place on sprayed cookie sheet or stone.
- Pinched indentations together to form one complete sheet.
- Spread Chicken Mixture down the middle.
- Here comes the fun part.
- Slice 3/4 inch marking on the long side of the crescent rolls, both sides.
- Criss Cross the strips forming the braid over the top.
- Donot leave a lot of gaps.
- Bake as directed on the can, I believe about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve Promptly with Blue Cheese Dressing & celery strips.
NotesEverybody like Buffalo Chicken Wings, this is just a quick & easy adaptation to it. Fingers aren't as messy : )
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More