- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 6 chicken breast
- 12 ounce bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 16 ounce cream cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 package sharp shredded cheese
- Boil Chicken for 30 minutes or until done, chop and dice. Mix chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing in a pan and mix until creamy.
- Put in a casserole dish and cover with shredded cheese.
- Cook in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn chips.
NotesI got this receipe from a police officer that works with my husband.
He brought it to a party and it's really great. Enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More