- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 6 chicken breast
- 12 ounce bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 16 ounce cream cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 package sharp shredded cheese
- Boil Chicken for 30 minutes or until done, chop and dice. Mix chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing in a pan and mix until creamy.
- Put in a casserole dish and cover with shredded cheese.
- Cook in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn chips.
NotesI got this receipe from a police officer that works with my husband.
He brought it to a party and it's really great. Enjoy.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More