- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 6 chicken breast
- 12 ounce bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 16 ounce cream cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 package sharp shredded cheese
- Boil Chicken for 30 minutes or until done, chop and dice. Mix chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing in a pan and mix until creamy.
- Put in a casserole dish and cover with shredded cheese.
- Cook in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn chips.
NotesI got this receipe from a police officer that works with my husband.
He brought it to a party and it's really great. Enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More