- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1/2 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More