- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20-25
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/3-1/2 cup pepper sauce(such as Franks Red Hot)
- 3/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese, ranch dressing and cheddar.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
NotesJust like wings, without the mess. This dip is a crowd pleaser, especially when most of the crowd is male. If you're afraid of using canned chicken (I thought it was odd at first) you could poach and shred one or two breasts instead. I use my mini crockpot to keep it warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More