- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20-25
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/3-1/2 cup pepper sauce(such as Franks Red Hot)
- 3/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese, ranch dressing and cheddar.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
NotesJust like wings, without the mess. This dip is a crowd pleaser, especially when most of the crowd is male. If you're afraid of using canned chicken (I thought it was odd at first) you could poach and shred one or two breasts instead. I use my mini crockpot to keep it warm.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More