- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream or no-fat plain yogurt
- 1 can of canned chicken or 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 c. red hot, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add chicken and mix well. Slowly add Red Hot to taste.
- In an oven-safe dish, heat for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies. May also be served chilled.
NotesMy best friends mom makes this all the time. Yum! =D
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More