BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 block of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream or no-fat plain yogurt
- 1 can of canned chicken or 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 c. red hot, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add chicken and mix well. Slowly add Red Hot to taste.
- In an oven-safe dish, heat for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies. May also be served chilled.
NotesMy best friends mom makes this all the time. Yum! =D
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More