- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10 oz cans of chicken (drained)
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 1 8 oz bar of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- Use a fork to "fluff" the chicken in the can and put in a medium size bowl. Add the Red Hot and the Ranch dressing and mix. Stir in cream cheese and then mozzarella cheese. Pour into a small casserole/ oven safe dish and back at 325 deg. for 20 minutes. Or, it can be microwaved until heated well throughout.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.