- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 [10 ounce] cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 [8 ounce]packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup red hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken and red hot until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and Ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half the cheddar cheese and transfer mixture to a slow cooker.Sprinkle of the remaining cheese over top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Ritz crackers or Tortilla Chips
NotesDelicious Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Perfect For A Tailgate Party Recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Short & SweetSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More