- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryDelicious Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Perfect For A Tailgate Party Recipe.
- 2 [10 ounce] cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 [8 ounce]packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup red hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken and red hot until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and Ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half the cheddar cheese and transfer mixture to a slow cooker.Sprinkle of the remaining cheese over top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Ritz crackers or Tortilla Chips