BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked and shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350°.
Place cream cheese in casserole dish; microwave to soften.
Stir in ranch dressing and hot sauce.
Stir in chicken and cheese.
Bake 20 minutes or until entire mixture is heated through.
Serve hot, with tortilla chips.
No Reviews at this time.