- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked and shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place cream cheese in casserole dish; microwave to soften.
- Stir in ranch dressing and hot sauce.
- Stir in chicken and cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until entire mixture is heated through.
- Serve hot, with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More