Buffalo Chicken Dip
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1/4 to 1/3 cup hot sauce
2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked and shredded
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cream cheese in casserole dish.
3. Microwave to soften slightly.
4. Stir in Ranch Dressing and Hot Sauce.
5. Stir in Chicken and Cheese.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until entire mixture is heated through.
7. Serve hot, with tortilla chips.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Appetizer