- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: Appetizer
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- crumbled bleu or feta cheese
- boiled chicken breast or tenders chopped.
- buffalo wing sauce
- ranch dressing
- monterey jack cheese shreaded
- layer in baking pan or casserole dish in the order listed above.
- Bake until bubbly. serve with tortilla chips or crackers & celery sticks
NotesIt is so delicious! It was shared by a family member and I tweaked it to my personal taste
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More