- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
NotesThis is one of my all-time favorite appetizer recipes to make. I found it on allrecipes.com. SOOOOO yummy! I pretty much make it exactly as shown, and I serve it with tortilla chips, even though the recipe recommends celery and chicken-flavored crackers. In addition, I don't use quite as much cheddar cheese as the recipe calls for, and I mix it all throughout the dip, rather than putting it on top, because I think it looks kind of gross like that. :) Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More