- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place cream cheese into 9-inch pie plate.
- Microwave 1 minute to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, Cayenne Pepper Sauce/Buffalo Wing Sauce, and cheese until smooth.
- Stir in chicken and celery.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. If desired, garnish with celery leaves.
- Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables.
- Makes 3 cups spread.
- Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
NotesThis robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks or veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Food Travels Through Italy
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More