- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place cream cheese into 9-inch pie plate.
- Microwave 1 minute to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, Cayenne Pepper Sauce/Buffalo Wing Sauce, and cheese until smooth.
- Stir in chicken and celery.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. If desired, garnish with celery leaves.
- Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables.
- Makes 3 cups spread.
- Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
NotesThis robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks or veggies.