- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place cream cheese into 9-inch pie plate.
- Microwave 1 minute to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, Cayenne Pepper Sauce/Buffalo Wing Sauce, and cheese until smooth.
- Stir in chicken and celery.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. If desired, garnish with celery leaves.
- Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables.
- Makes 3 cups spread.
- Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
NotesThis robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks or veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More