- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (I either buy a pre-cooked grocery store chicken or just poach a couple of breasts and shred)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Blue Cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot®
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces (for low-carb snacking) or Tortilla chips
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and blue cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in the shredded cheese and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on Low until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and Tortilla chips.
NotesThis is the recipe that I get the most requests for. It's great for casual gatherings (like Superbowl parties). This tastes just like a Buffalo chicken wing with blue cheese but without the messy fingers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More