- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is the recipe that I get the most requests for. It's great for casual gatherings (like Superbowl parties). This tastes just like a Buffalo chicken wing with blue cheese but without the messy fingers!
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (I either buy a pre-cooked grocery store chicken or just poach a couple of breasts and shred)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Blue Cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot®
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces (for low-carb snacking) or Tortilla chips
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and blue cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in the shredded cheese and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on Low until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and Tortilla chips.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
It's all about that protein
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More