BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (I either buy a pre-cooked grocery store chicken or just poach a couple of breasts and shred)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Blue Cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot®
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces (for low-carb snacking) or Tortilla chips
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and blue cheese dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
Mix in the shredded cheese and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on Low until hot and bubbly.
Serve with celery sticks and Tortilla chips.