- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz size) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream ranch dip (purchased or your own recipe)
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup purchased buffalo wing sauce
- 12 flour tortillas (6" size)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13x9" glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix soup, dip and 1/3 cup of the onions. In large bowl, mix chicken and buffalo wing sauce until coated.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp soup mixture down center of each tortilla; set remaining mixture aside. Reserve 1/2 cup cheese for garnish. Top each tortilla with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture and scant 1/4 cup cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling; place seam side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Uncover; sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup cheese and remaining 1/3 cup onions. Return to oven; bake uncovered about 5 min longer or until cheese is melted.
NotesI originally found this recipe in a cookbook and loved it. I have given it out to people ever since.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
MetroCooking Texas 2013
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More