- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz size) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream ranch dip (purchased or your own recipe)
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup purchased buffalo wing sauce
- 12 flour tortillas (6" size)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13x9" glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix soup, dip and 1/3 cup of the onions. In large bowl, mix chicken and buffalo wing sauce until coated.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp soup mixture down center of each tortilla; set remaining mixture aside. Reserve 1/2 cup cheese for garnish. Top each tortilla with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture and scant 1/4 cup cheese. Fold sides of tortillas over filling; place seam side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Uncover; sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup cheese and remaining 1/3 cup onions. Return to oven; bake uncovered about 5 min longer or until cheese is melted.
NotesI originally found this recipe in a cookbook and loved it. I have given it out to people ever since.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More