- Cooking Time: 45-50
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 16oz sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley ranch mix
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 ½ pounds cooked chicken breasts, shredded*
- 1 ½ C favorite buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- 15-20 flour tortillas, 6” size
- 2 C shredded cheddar or Jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°
- 2. Spray 13”x9” baking dish
- 3. In medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, ranch mix and ½ C of green onions
- 4. In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken and buffalo sauce, until well coated
- 5. Spoon 2 tbsp soup mixture onto tortillas, spread around,
- 6. Add 2 tbsp of chicken mixture, length wise near bottom, add some shredded cheese
- 7. Roll up tortilla, place in pan seam side down. Repeat until pan is full.
- 8. Spoon remaining soup mixture over tortillas, cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes
- 9. Uncover, and sprinkle with remaining cheese and green onions and maybe some sauce too!
- 10. Bake uncovered until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
NotesI got this a long time ago from the Indiana Knottie Cookbook. I don't know who it is from, sorry! It is really easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More