- Cooking Time: 45-50
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 16oz sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley ranch mix
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 ½ pounds cooked chicken breasts, shredded*
- 1 ½ C favorite buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- 15-20 flour tortillas, 6” size
- 2 C shredded cheddar or Jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°
- 2. Spray 13”x9” baking dish
- 3. In medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, ranch mix and ½ C of green onions
- 4. In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken and buffalo sauce, until well coated
- 5. Spoon 2 tbsp soup mixture onto tortillas, spread around,
- 6. Add 2 tbsp of chicken mixture, length wise near bottom, add some shredded cheese
- 7. Roll up tortilla, place in pan seam side down. Repeat until pan is full.
- 8. Spoon remaining soup mixture over tortillas, cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes
- 9. Uncover, and sprinkle with remaining cheese and green onions and maybe some sauce too!
- 10. Bake uncovered until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
NotesI got this a long time ago from the Indiana Knottie Cookbook. I don't know who it is from, sorry! It is really easy to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More