- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup fat free ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Miracle WhipÃ‚Â® Free
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon Frank's hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups cooked diced chicken breast
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dry whole wheat macaroni
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain. Refrigerate until cold.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing, mayonnaise, blue cheese, hot sauce and
- paprika. Add chicken, celery, onion and macaroni. Mix well to combine. Stir in
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Gently stir again before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More