BUFFALO CHICKEN MARINARA
Buffalo Chicken Marinara
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 20
- CELERY SLAW
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. of ranch dressing
- BUFFALO MARINARA
- 1/3 cup Tropical Foods Buffalo Nuts®
- 4 oz. butter
- 4 oz. hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- BUFFALO CRUSTED CHICKEN
- 2/3 cup Tropical Foods Buffalo Nuts®
- Six 3-4 oz. chicken breasts
Combine chopped celery and onions; mix with ranch dressing.
Melt together butter, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and honey.
Steep Buffalo Nuts® in sauce for five minutes.
Add tomato sauce and heavy cream; reduce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook pasta in salted water until soft.
Combine pasta with sauce.
BUFFALO CRUSTED CHICKEN
Toast and then chop or grind Buffalo Nuts.
Dredge chicken in it and pan fry.
Add chicken to buffalo marinara pasta and enjoy.
This recipe makes 6 servings.