- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Approx 6 tenderloins or breasts depending on what you have available
- Italian Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Franks hot sauce
- one pad of butter
- I cubed the chicken into bite size nuggets, then I let them soak in the buttermilk while I get my oil preheating.
- I had the oil just deep enough to submerge the nuggets in) I used canola oil.
- After they had soaked and my pan was heated to med high, I then dredged the nuggets in the breadcrumbs and dropped one at a time into the pan ( 8 to a pan usually) so the oil stays hot.
- In another pan I emptied my hotsauce and butter ( helps it stick to nuggets) heated and set aside.
- Once the nuggets had been turned once and were golden brown I laid them on a papertowel to get off any excess grease.
- Then quickly tossed them in the hotsauce with a slotted spoon and then got them out of the sauce. (they will get mushy if you leave in the hotsauce too long)
- I served this in less than 20 minutes... SO yummy!
NotesMy husband and I both love wings, but hate the mess. I created this recipe to enjoy my wings with a fork! This recipe is so easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More