- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Box cooked penne pasta.
- 1 can of chicken.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- Cheddar cheese.
- Hot sauce.
- 1 medium container sour cream.
- Mix ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Add hot sauce to desired taste.
- Heat until cheese is melted and sauce is formed.
- Pour over cooked pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Naked Macaron
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More