- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Box cooked penne pasta.
- 1 can of chicken.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- Cheddar cheese.
- Hot sauce.
- 1 medium container sour cream.
- Mix ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Add hot sauce to desired taste.
- Heat until cheese is melted and sauce is formed.
- Pour over cooked pasta.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Decadent Desserts Made From
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More