- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Box cooked penne pasta.
- 1 can of chicken.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- Cheddar cheese.
- Hot sauce.
- 1 medium container sour cream.
- Mix ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Add hot sauce to desired taste.
- Heat until cheese is melted and sauce is formed.
- Pour over cooked pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More