- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Box cooked penne pasta.
- 1 can of chicken.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- Cheddar cheese.
- Hot sauce.
- 1 medium container sour cream.
- Mix ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Add hot sauce to desired taste.
- Heat until cheese is melted and sauce is formed.
- Pour over cooked pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
GAES PTO Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More