- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2-6 ounce boneless chicken breasts, diced
- smoked paprika
- cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese dressing
- celery, for garnish
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Lightly spray frying pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Quickly cook diced chicken in pan and season with smoked paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and hot sauce and pour over chicken to evenly coat.
- Remove wrap from dough circles and place circles on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Top with bleu cheese dressing.
- Arrange chicken evenly over dressing.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with celery.
NotesYour taste buds will go crazy, with our Buffalo Chicken Pizzas. Perfect size for appetizers.
We recently had an employee recipe contest here at Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. We have some really creative people that come up with some great recipe ideas. Here is one of them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More