BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cooked and cubed)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing (or ranch)
- 1 (16 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl combine cooked chicken cubes, hot sauce and melted butter. Mix well to coat the chicken.
Spread blue cheese dressing over the pizza crust, just enough to cover the crust. Using the whole bottle is not necessary. Top with coated chicken cubes and mozzarella cheese.
Bake in the oven until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted (about 10 minutes).