- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cooked and cubed)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing (or ranch)
- 1 (16 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl combine cooked chicken cubes, hot sauce and melted butter. Mix well to coat the chicken.
- Spread blue cheese dressing over the pizza crust, just enough to cover the crust. Using the whole bottle is not necessary. Top with coated chicken cubes and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted (about 10 minutes).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More