- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cooked and cubed)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing (or ranch)
- 1 (16 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl combine cooked chicken cubes, hot sauce and melted butter. Mix well to coat the chicken.
- Spread blue cheese dressing over the pizza crust, just enough to cover the crust. Using the whole bottle is not necessary. Top with coated chicken cubes and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted (about 10 minutes).
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Berks Catholic PTO Fall 2015 Recipe Auction
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More