- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Store-bought pizza crust
- Ranch salad dressing
- Hot sauce-approximately 1/4 cup
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or provolone cheese
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Boil chicken until cooked; Shred cooked chicken. Mix in bowl with 2 Tbsp. melted margarine and approximately 1/4 cup hot sauce.
- Cover pizza shell with ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded chicken mixture.
- Drizzle extra hot sauce over pizza if desired.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More