- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Store-bought pizza crust
- Ranch salad dressing
- Hot sauce-approximately 1/4 cup
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or provolone cheese
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Boil chicken until cooked; Shred cooked chicken. Mix in bowl with 2 Tbsp. melted margarine and approximately 1/4 cup hot sauce.
- Cover pizza shell with ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded chicken mixture.
- Drizzle extra hot sauce over pizza if desired.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More