- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Store-bought pizza crust
- Ranch salad dressing
- Hot sauce-approximately 1/4 cup
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or provolone cheese
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Boil chicken until cooked; Shred cooked chicken. Mix in bowl with 2 Tbsp. melted margarine and approximately 1/4 cup hot sauce.
- Cover pizza shell with ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded chicken mixture.
- Drizzle extra hot sauce over pizza if desired.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Food Travels Through Italy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More