- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- store bought pizza crust
- ranch salad dressing
- hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. margarine
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil chicken until cooked, shred and mix in bowl with 2 tablesppons melted margarine and approximately 1/4 cup hot suace.
- Cover pizza shell with ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded chicken.
- Drizzle extra hot sauce over pizza if desired.
- Bake apporxmately 10 minutes.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More