- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- store bought pizza crust
- ranch salad dressing
- hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. margarine
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil chicken until cooked, shred and mix in bowl with 2 tablesppons melted margarine and approximately 1/4 cup hot suace.
- Cover pizza shell with ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded chicken.
- Drizzle extra hot sauce over pizza if desired.
- Bake apporxmately 10 minutes.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More