- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sour Cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, cut into quarters diagonally
- 1 (10-ounce) bag (6 cups) fancy mixed salad greens
- 1 rib (1/2 cup) celery, cut into thin strips
- Chicken Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons prepared Buffalo wings sauce
- Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Toss together all salad ingredients in large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet until sizzling; stir in brown sugar and chicken strips. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink (3 to 5 minutes). Add Buffalo wings sauce; continue cooking until sauce is reduced and chicken is coated (2 to 3 minutes).
- To serve, arrange salad mixture on individual plates; top with chicken. Drizzle with dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More