- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sour Cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, cut into quarters diagonally
- 1 (10-ounce) bag (6 cups) fancy mixed salad greens
- 1 rib (1/2 cup) celery, cut into thin strips
- Chicken Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons prepared Buffalo wings sauce
- Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Toss together all salad ingredients in large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet until sizzling; stir in brown sugar and chicken strips. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink (3 to 5 minutes). Add Buffalo wings sauce; continue cooking until sauce is reduced and chicken is coated (2 to 3 minutes).
- To serve, arrange salad mixture on individual plates; top with chicken. Drizzle with dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLink
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More