- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10-12
- 1 soft sandwich roll of choice
- Mayonnaise for roll
- Finely shredded lettuce
- 2 large pre-cooked chicken strips, warm (I used ones from grocery stores’ deli)
- ¼ Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Frank’s)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ¼ Cup Gorgonzola Cheese crumbled
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of roll. Layer bottom roll with lettuce then chicken strips that have been thinly sliced, about ½ inch.
- Place wing sauce and butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until butter is melted. Stir to combine and pour over chicken.
- Top with crumbled gorgonzola cheese and close with top roll. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More