- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10-12
- 1 soft sandwich roll of choice
- Mayonnaise for roll
- Finely shredded lettuce
- 2 large pre-cooked chicken strips, warm (I used ones from grocery stores’ deli)
- ¼ Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Frank’s)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ¼ Cup Gorgonzola Cheese crumbled
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of roll. Layer bottom roll with lettuce then chicken strips that have been thinly sliced, about ½ inch.
- Place wing sauce and butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until butter is melted. Stir to combine and pour over chicken.
- Top with crumbled gorgonzola cheese and close with top roll. Enjoy!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More