- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10-12
- 1 soft sandwich roll of choice
- Mayonnaise for roll
- Finely shredded lettuce
- 2 large pre-cooked chicken strips, warm (I used ones from grocery stores’ deli)
- ¼ Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Frank’s)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ¼ Cup Gorgonzola Cheese crumbled
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of roll. Layer bottom roll with lettuce then chicken strips that have been thinly sliced, about ½ inch.
- Place wing sauce and butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, or until butter is melted. Stir to combine and pour over chicken.
- Top with crumbled gorgonzola cheese and close with top roll. Enjoy!
The One Dollar Cookbook
Decadent Desserts Made From
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More