- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls or Sourdough Rolls
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Frank’s red hot sauce
- ½ cup melted butter or maragine
- Bleu cheese dressing
- Bake rolls following directions on package.
- Flatten chicken breasts slightly and grill.
- Combine hot sauce and butter and mix well.
- Cut chicken to fit rolls.
- Coat both sides of chicken with sauce.
- Split rolls and fill with chicken, dressing and lettuce.
NotesLike that spicy buffalo wing flavor? Make our Buffalo Chicken Sliders tonight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More