- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 16 Breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Bleu cheese salad dressing
- Prepare chicken tenders as directed on the package and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the hot sauce; serve immediately with Bleu cheese dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Italian Exchange
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More