- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 16 Breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Bleu cheese salad dressing
- Prepare chicken tenders as directed on the package and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the hot sauce; serve immediately with Bleu cheese dressing.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Fueling a FirehouseSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More