- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing (I use Naturally Fresh, but I am sure most will work well)
- 1 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- Blend cream cheese, mix w/Blue cheese dressing, hot sauce, cheddar cheese and chicken
- Bake 350 for 30 min or until bubbly.
NotesThis tastes just like you are eating a Buffalo Chicken Wing. Do not be put off by the amount of hot sauce. It balances together very well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More