- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis tastes just like you are eating a Buffalo Chicken Wing. Do not be put off by the amount of hot sauce. It balances together very well.
- 10 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing (I use Naturally Fresh, but I am sure most will work well)
- 1 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- Blend cream cheese, mix w/Blue cheese dressing, hot sauce, cheddar cheese and chicken
- Bake 350 for 30 min or until bubbly.