- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs chix wings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 10 tbsp "Lousianna" Hot Sauce
- Wash wings, split at each joint using a sharp knife, discard tips. Deep fry at 400F for 10-15min or until crispy (don't add to many to the oil, about 4-5 should be fine each time, otherwise you will have to increase the cooking time for the amount of water realeased into the oil)
- Drain well onto paper towels
- Melt butter & combine with hot sauce
- Dip wings in sauce (normally, I just pour over wings & mix to coat well)
- CHEF'S NOTES:
- 1. Wings can be baked instead of frying
- Bake at 400F for 45min until crispy, check to see if chix is cooked through.
- 2. If baking just seasonw ith salt & pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More