- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (10 oz) cans chicken
- 3/4 c. pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 c. ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in skillet over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended.
- Put in baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas.
NotesI received this recipe from a friend at work. It's always a big hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Decadent Desserts Made From
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More